PRIVACY STATEMENT & POLICY
Your privacy is important to Rewardpalace. We understand the success of our organization depends on the trust of our users. Consumer protection is important to earn user trust. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Rewardpalace collects and the ways in which Rewardpalace uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Rewardpalace collects personal information solely with your permission and for the purpose of providing services to you, such as to enhance your visit to our website(s) and to deliver more individualized content and advertising. To do this, we use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website, such as general user activity data and movement, including clicks on any individual links or graphics;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with the website, including first or last name, email address, address, or phone number;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website, including any interaction with third-party websites to which you may be redirected after registration;
- Information that you provide automatically for the purpose of subscribing to this Website and its services, including country, IP address, device operating system, date of interaction with this Website, and other additional personal information that records interaction with this Website, to be used for analytics purposes or for storing Users’ preferences.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Rewardpalace may use your personal information to:
- Administer and personalize this Website for you based on provided activity tracked by analytics technology;
- Enable your access to and use of the Website services;
- Contact the User with product or service-related emails that are part of the Rewardpalace brand, using the information provided by the User in the contact form;
- Manage and build a User database;
- Redirect you to services provided by relevant third-party brands who may contact you should you choose to give them your information;
- Supply to you services that you purchase or request; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Rewardpalace does not disclose your personal information to its agents or third-party contacts; however, in those cases where Rewardpalace contains third-party content about, and links to, third parties and their websites that are not owned or controlled by Rewardpalace, you accept Rewardpalace has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party content or websites or any of their contents.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are identifiers that a website sends to an Internet browser to keep on a computer in order to facilitate a future visit to a site. We and our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers use technologies, such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts, to analyze trends, administer our website, track users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and click-stream data. We do link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about our website visitors.
Rewardpalace will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Rewardpalace stores all personal information you provide on secure servers. However, though we follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKING TO OTHER SITES
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings or similar legal process, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
HOW TO MODIFY OR DELETE PERSONAL INFORMATION OR OPT-OUT
Subscribers must ensure that their details with Rewardpalace are up-to-date and inform us when their personal data has changed. If subscribers do not wish to be contacted by Rewardpalace, they can opt out by using the unsubscribe link found in the footer of any newsletter or e-mail delivered to you.